Monday, December 28, 2015

Merry Christmas Everyone!! I hope everyone had a good one and that everoyne was able to watch "A Savior is Born"!! I can´t believe this was my second Christmas in Argentina! A lot different from the first but super special! 

On Christmas Eve, a few of the missionaries and I, participated in a missionary choir! We performed in Quilmes and then we got to ride in President´s car to La Plata to perform there too!! It was so fun to see Hermana Ramirez, (my first companion back in the mission) again after so long! The concerts really brought in the Chrsitmas Spirit and lifted all of our spirits as missionaries!! 

Later that evening we ate dinner with a family from Peru (in the ghetto) and then we got back to the pench to watch fireworks. We stayed up till midnight like little kids, and man was that hard, but at 12:00 on the dot the sky literally lit up! There were so many fireworks we didn´t know where to take pictures! Our view is literally the best and I can´t wait for new years because there will be even more! Argentina sure knows fireworks!

On Christmas we spent the whole day, literally from morning to night with a family in the ward from Bolivia, The Rodriguez´s. They fed us breakfast and then we had lunch of hot dogs from Chile with avacado and tomato, and brownies with ice cream! And then for dinner we had turkey, salad, and corn!!! And then another dessert of pumpkin pie!! It was like I was at home with all the American food!! The Rodriguez´s made me feel even more at home because they even went out of their way and bought me a little cactus!! They are honestly the best and did everything so that we could have the best Christmas! It was diffentley a Christmas I will never forget!! Christ was born and He lives again!! The Church is so true and the Gospel is so sweet! 

Happy New Years Everyone! I will send pictures next week! Love you all!! 

Hermana Cannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment