Monday, February 15, 2016

Hello Everyone!!

This week has been crazy becuase just as I had settled in, we got a call from the mission offices that my companion had to do paperwork for her id in Buenos Aires! And I was to travel an hour to Pinamar to be companions with HERMANA RAMIERZ! I was sad that we had to leave our area a couple of days but so happy that we got to be companions again, if just for a few days!! It was Hermana Ramierzs one year anniversary so we decided to go and find a Mexican Resturant from a flyer that was in her apartment. We find the place, we order our tacos and the owner gave us free chips and salsa, and then we bought a ton of ice cream. Just as we were finishing eating the tacos, we get a call from the sister asking where we were for lunch. We assumed it was canceled since we called and called all morning with no response. So we left and went to lunch, after being so full from tacos!! But I had a blast and we were able to work really hard and visit the best families!!! I forgot to bring my camera they are memories that I will never forget!

When we left Saturday morning for Villa Gesell, our bus broke down but we finally made it back!! We worked hard this weeked and our hard work paid off! One of our investigators, Raquel came to church! She is the sweetest, gave me a present the first time I met her, and is the biggest hippy Ive ever seen!  

Everyday is craziness here in the coast! But I love it here! It is so beautiful and there is lots of potencial! I starting to love the people here and I cant wait to help them come to know Christ so that they can have the blessings of this sweet and perfect Gospel!!  

Here are 2 quotes I loved this week from Elder Bednar! 

" Conversion is an offering of self, of love, and of loyalty, we give to God in gratitude for the gift of testimony."

"We should know the Gospel is true and be true to the Gospel." 

I love these quotes!! I know the gospel is true and I know it is the only thing that brings happiness into our lives!! 

Have a great week! 

Hermana Cannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment