Monday, April 4, 2016

Hello Everyone!
This week as crazy!! Like every week where in the mission but this week we spent half of it traveling to the area right next to ours, Pina Mar to pick up an hermana, Hermana Ramierz and to go to doctor´s appointments. But we were still able to work with my partner in crime, Hna Olson!!
I LOVED conference this weekend. It was so powerful and I kept getting repeated confirmations that God literally speaks through His prophets and what they said is what God wanted to tell us and what we needed to hear!! As a missionary conference is even better than Christmas! It was a bittersweet moment for me because this was the last conference that I´d watch in the mission and the last time watching it in spanish in a forgein country! But I know that the Spirit can answer the questions of so many people all across the world and in every language! Because thats what happened to me! We are leaded and guided every step of the way with a loving Heavenly Father! How blessed are we?!
Wanted to share a quote I read from the talk of Elder Bednar from the last conference in October! Visiting with Elder Hales, he said,
¨When you cannot do what you have always done, then you only do what matters most.¨ -Elder Robert D. Hales
I love that quote because I have learned that THE MOST important thing in my life is The Gospel of Jesus Christ. Nothing else really matters, it is all temporary but the Gospel, with its principles and promises are eternal! Let us all live for God!! Love you all and have a great week!
Love from Argentina,
Hermana Cannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment