Monday, May 23, 2016

Hello Everyone!! 

I testify of my last email that Villa Gesell really is the promised land! This past week, my companion and I were able to find and teach 8 new investigators! And out of those 8 people, almost all of them are families that the spouses are married! A true MIRACLE! Never in my mission have I with my companions been able to find and teach this many people! I know that God already has His children prepared, we just need to find them! And be willing to open our mouths and testify! The mission has been a good practice for me in that aspect lol. Just like it says in Doctrine and Covenants 4. The field is WHITE and ready to HARVEST! 

Breaking news from this week:

My companion and I were taken in a police truck to be witnesses of boys with drugs...
And we´re MOVING APARTMENTS THIS WEEK! By next Monday we´ll all be settled in! 

Have a great week!! Con amor,

Hermana Cannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment