Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Feliz el Dia de Accion de Gracias a todos!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

I am almost Argentina Bound!! Just 4 more days in the MTC. Which is sooo crazy!! It feels like I just got here yesterday! But I am so excited that I get to stay for Thanksgiving. It is better than being home (no offense) we just get to see TWO apostles this week. Dallin H. Oaks was the speaker last night and his talk was so good. There is so much power that comes from an apostle! He spoke on losing yourself in the work, because when you lose yourself in His service, that's where you find yourself. I loved that and that can apply to EVERYONE not just missionaries. Even though I am a full-time missionary, it is more than enough to just be an example and live and love like the Savior. And tomorrow we get ANOTHER apostle again so I am way pumped to find out who it is going to be. This is more exciting than Christmas. #missionarylife lol. I wish all of you could be here and experience being so close to an apostle. Ah so amazing! 

Anyway so one of the Hermana's in my district (Hermana Feldermann) came up with the idea to celebrate an early Christmas (since yesterday was the 25th of November) so we all dressed up in Christmas colors and she was so cute and put stockings on all of our desks with candy inside. And since yesterday was such a good day with Dallin H. Oaks coming and all we called it a little Christmas miracle. 

I love being in the MTC but I am way excited to leave and be out in the field! One of my favorite things ever is to bear my testimony in Spanish. I say a lot of things wrong in Spanish but when I bear my testimony it is so easy! It doesn't matter the language, there is a special and strong spirit that comes with testifying of the truth. So everyone please bear your testimony at every chance you get! No one can deny the spirit that comes with it. La Iglesia es verdadera! The Church is true! 

My writing address is listed below! Please write me if you get the chance and I promise to write back! and I can always email every week, but I can't promise that I'll have enough time to write a lot so please if you can send me a letter or an email with your address so I can write you a super long detailed letter!! 

Have a happy and filling Thanksgiving everyone!! I love and miss you all! 


Argentina Buenos Aires South Mission 
Quintana 447
1846 Adrogue
Argentina
Argentina



No comments:

Post a Comment